Inside Sales Advisor
Sorry, this job has expired.
Kansas City, MO
Full Potential Solutions is recruiting Business to Business Sales Agents for our training classes this May. Join our pioneer team to support one of America's leading VOIP providers.
You'll have the opportunity to make $35,000 - $80,000 with uncapped sales bonus plan.
As an inside sales advisor you will:
• Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to prospective small business customers.
• Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of potential customers to meet their needs.
• Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
• Reach out to customer leads through outbound cold calling.
• Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
• Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
• Continuously improve through feedback.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• 1 year call center experience in a sales environment program, preferably outbound sales.
• 2 years inside sales or outbound sales experience.
• Experience in doing business to business sales will be an advantage.
• Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems.
• Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection.
• Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints.
• Proven business to business sales track record.
• Ability to follow through on-call flow.
Full Potential Solutions (FPS) is a new performance-based outsourcing firm with operations in Kansas City, MO, Boston, MA and Manila, Philippines that puts culture and employees first. We employ the best people, processes and proprietary technology available to deliver multichannel solutions for our clients and fulfilling careers for our employees.
We invest in our people and put culture first because we believe that happy, fulfilled teams achieve great things! FPS offers a competitive suite of benefits for our employees, including a lucrative compensation program; medical, dental and vision benefits; and the opportunity for high potential career growth with a fast-growing company. We are committed to creating a culture where our people can succeed and reach their full potential, because we believe that if you put people first, you drive great results.
Our core values:
• Integrity - Do what's right for everyone: clients, shareholders, partners & colleagues. TEAM is more important than self. Create an atmosphere of mutual respect.
• Excellence - Deliver exceptional client results. Reward and recognize performance. Relentlessly pursue improvement.
• Accountability - Act like an owner. Take pride in our work. Measure results (your own and our clients). Be passionate.
• Grace - Respect and appreciate differences. Care for one another. Show humility. Make work personal.
To create conditions within which people can thrive!
Sound like the right fit for you? Apply today!
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.